Search This Blog

February 17, 2015

Stamps and Punches for Sale

Hi, everyone!
I have listed the last of the stamps and punches that I am selling, all at deep discounted prices, in my ebay store. This will be the last time they are available, with the exception of four sets that may be relisted due to an un-paying buyer from last week.....but those will be up in a few days if the payment isn't received. So......take a look, spread the word! Once the week is over these items won't be listed again individually.

CLICK HERE to go to my store main page.

I will be listing a lot of new-to-me vintage jewelry over the next two weeks, and a few Vera Bradley purses and totes, too! If you like girly stuff, be sure to come back and visit me! :)

Thanks, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!